Ramadan, the Muslim Holy Month, the month their Prophet Muhammad received the revelations creating Islam. That sounds like a very sacred and spiritual time. So what is up with all the violence around the world from the self-professed religion of peace? It defies the imagination.
In American jurisprudence, there is a standard applied known as the common man standard. What would the common man have done under like or similar circumstances? It seems a reasonable question to ask. All you common men or women out there think about the following headlines from around the world of Islam.
1. Ramadan in Afghanistan: Jihadis dressed as US soldiers try to shoot their way into Afghan Interior Ministry.
2. Ramadan in Iraq: Islamic State jihadis murder family of 12 in northern Iraq.
3. Ramadan in Libya: Muslims attack security checkpoint, killing a woman who was passing through with her family.
4. Ramadan in Scotland: Muslims threaten to murder a fellow Muslim for saying Ramadan fast isn’t required.
5. Ramadan in the UK: Muslims run over teen rugby star, hit him with a golf club, give him a fractured skull and brain bleeding.
6. Ramadan in Germany: Muslims kick, punch Jews, say “If I see you again, I’ll slit your throat, you [expletive] Jew.”
7. Ramadan in Indonesia: Family of Muslim suicide bombers, including two children, carry out attacks on three churches, killing at least seven church members and all six of the family bombers.
8. Ramadan Somalia: A Somali woman is stoned to death for having multiple husbands.
9. Ramadan Netherlands: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” stabs at least three people.
10. Ramadan in France: Muslim punches, tries to strangle 26-year-old daughter’s boyfriend because he is not Muslim.
The scenes above are repeated over and over around the world. Year after year the world of Islam is afire with violence during their Holiest time of the year. Would common men do that? We don’t see Christians murdering other Christians or non-Christians during Easter. We don’t see Buddhists rising up to harm anyone at any time. What’s up?
Could it be that the ideology of Islam is one steeped in the doctrine of violence? Could it be that ‘peace’ in Islam is only achieved when all the world follows Muhammad? Could it be that Allah is nothing like the God of the worlds other religions? Could it be that ‘taqijjah’ is indeed a principle in Islam? Apply the ‘common man’ standard, and you decide if we’re being deceived.[ad_2]
Source by Ed Kugler